Brainwise, (formerly called The Braintraining Institute) was formed in Auckland in 2005 by Bruce Mackie. (1941 – 2011). Monique Chasteau joined the organisation in 2009. Monique has worked as an educator and counsellor for over 20 years. She has specialist training in Neurofeedback, Biofeedback and Brain Function Analysis (QEEG). Monique also offers supervision and training.
Monique comments “The Brainwise vision is of an approach to wellbeing that integrates the safety and precision of scientific research with the passion and imagination of the arts and philosophy”.
- Masters Degree in Counselling (member of NZ association of counsellors)
- Masters Degree in Fine Arts
- Certificate in EEG Biofeedback (applicant to Biofeedback International Alliance)
- Certificate in QEEG Analysis
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching (registered teacher)
- Monique has been a long time practitioner of meditation and yoga and believes strongly in human creative potential